The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on The Gresley Society Trust website.
- All transactions will be carried out in UK £ Sterling. If you're shopping by credit/debit card from outside the UK, your payment will be converted automatically by your card issuer into your local currency. We do not set exchange rates for customers outside the UK.
- Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via email complete with transaction and order reference numbers.
- Our refund policy complies with the EU Distance Selling Directive (2000) and is part of UK law under the Consumer Protection Regulations (2000) that relate to distance selling. The law came into force in the year 2000 and applies to all UK based transactions where the consumer doesn't meet the vendor. These regulations do not govern contracts between businesses.
- If you pay for a membership or make a donation online you have, in accordance with the above law, a seven-day cooling off period - during which you have the right to cancel and receive a refund. If you do decide to cancel within the seven days, we will refund your payment within 30 days of your cancellation. No refund will be given if we believe that you have benefited in any way from being a member of The Gresley Society Trust; e.g. by attending a member-only event.
- Should you wish to cancel your order within the seven-day cooling off period, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the contact address below.
- We give a 30-day money back guarantee on physical goods we send to you. This means that, if you are not completely satisfied, providing goods are returned to us in good condition within 30 days of your purchase, we guarantee to exchange goods or refund your money. We must be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of delivery should merchandise arrive with you in a faulty condition.
- Can I still buy goods, join as a member or make a donation if I don't have a credit/debit card, or by postal mail? Yes. We accept cheques, postal orders and International Money Orders but they must be in UK Pounds Sterling. Select your goods in our shop as normal, then fill in the order form, selecting Cheque as your payment method, then print out a copy of the checkout page when you have finished and send it with your full payment (made payable to The Gresley Society Trust) to the address as the foot of the page.
Phone: 01642 781641
Address for all correspondence:
The Gresley Society Trust
96 Greenfield Drive
Stockton on Tees