THE GRESLEY SOCIETY TRUST
Company Number: 03852084
Registered Charity Number: 1081581
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held on Saturday 20 November 2021 at the Grantham Railway Social Club, Huntingtower Road, Grantham NG31 7AU starting at 2pm.
You will be asked to consider and vote on the Resolutions 1 to 6 below. They will be proposed as ordinary resolutions.
- That the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2021 be accepted.
- That Ledgers Chartered Certified Accountants, having consented to act, be appointed as examining accountants.
- Michael Ashton Clement Foremen retires by rotation, and, being eligible, offers himself for re-election be elected as a Trustee.
- David Richard McIntosh retires by rotation, and, being eligible, offers himself for re-election be elected as a Trustee.
- John Christopher Hartley Nettleton, and, being eligible, offers himself for re-election be elected as a Trustee.
- Any other person, of which the members of the Company are notified in writing by the Board,
after the date of the Notice of Annual General Meeting having consented to act, be appointed as a trustee of the Charity with effect from the end of the meeting.
The Ballot Paper will be included in the AGM members booklet posted with the next issue of the Gresley Observer.
Once the ballot paper has been competed it should be posted to the Charity at The Gresley Society Trust c/o Messrs Ledgers, 40, The Village, Old Warden, Biggleswade, SG18 9HG to arrive no later than 9 am. on Wednesday 17 November 2021. Alternatively, members may wish to e-mail scanned copies of their ballot paper to the Hon. Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org by the same date and time.